Terms of delivery
- Express Delivery in France / Delivery time 1 to 2 days with Chronopost (delivery against signature only)
- Express Delivery in Europe / Delivery time 3 to 4 days with Chronopost (delivery against signature only)
- No international delivery due to the volume of products.
We do our best to keep all items in stock. However, some items sell faster than expected and may be subject to production delays. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you. Otherwise you will be delivered within 5/6 days.
MX home declines all responsibility in case of excessive delivery times due to postal services. The Customer is required to check the condition of the packaging and the Items upon Delivery. It is the Customer's responsibility to make any reservations and claims he deems necessary, or even to refuse the package, when the package is obviously damaged upon Delivery. We advise you to systematically check the contents of the package in the presence of the carrier, in order to verify the condition of the items, even if your package shows no signs of deterioration. If they have been damaged or stolen, you must refuse the package and note a reservation on the delivery slip (package refused because open or damaged). MX Luxury cannot be held responsible if the buyer has not made a reservation. The said reservations and claims must be sent to the carrier by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within three working days, not including public holidays, following the date of Delivery of the Goods. The Customer must also send a copy of this letter to the Seller. Failure to make a claim within the aforementioned period shall extinguish any action against the carrier in accordance with Article L. 133-3 of the French Commercial Code.
To obtain a refund or an exchange of the items (within the limits of available stocks), the Customer will have to state in detail the problem found (e.g. damaged package, already opened,...). The buyer may be asked to provide a photo of the damage by e-mail.
The Customer must ensure that the Goods delivered to it correspond to the Order. In the event of non-conformity of the Goods in kind or in quality with the specifications mentioned in the Delivery Note, the Customer must inform by e-mail and return the Goods to the Seller at the following address: MX Luxury 1 avenue des lauriers roses 83350 Ramatuelle.
Taxes & customs clearance :
Deliveries outside Europe and Switzerland are subject to customs duties and/or taxes.
If you order outside of Europe taxes and customs fees will be calculated automatically at checkout to ensure a fast and hassle-free delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
The customer must contact and inform MX Home for any problem with the order by email within 24 hours of receipt of the package. Our return and exchange policy is valid for 7 days from the date you receive your order.
Any request for exchange or refund as of December 23rd will not be taken into account for the Christmas collection.
You must contact customer service within 24 hours of receipt of the package by informing us of your reason for return or exchange by email.
We will then send you a a pre-paid shipping label, to stick on the package. Make sure that there is no other label on the package other than this one. The item must be returned to us with its original packaging and in its original condition. To return the package please drop it off to your nearest post office.
Each package is subject to a careful check, items returned incomplete, damaged, used, soiled or visibly used, will not be taken back.
If everything is in order, your refund will be automatically credited back to the same payment method used under 7 days.
The warranty does not cover repairs and replacements caused by normal wear and tear or by a lack of control or regular maintenance of the product, by negligent, inappropriate or improper use, or by use that does not comply with the usual provisions or rules indicated in the product's technical data sheet. Furthermore, the warranty does not cover maintenance work or repairs carried out by unauthorised third parties, nor the use of damaged or non-original spare parts.
- The warranty does not apply if the damage results from misuse, punctures, scratches against objects with no function related to that of the fabric, accidents, negligence, vandalism or extreme natural phenomena.
- Normal wear and tear and loss of colour, stains due to environmental pollution or other extreme external factors are not covered by the warranty. Whenever the warranty applies, it is limited to the replacement of the product.
The defect must be notified in writing to MX Luxury SAS within 2 days of its occurrence. The warranty starts from the invoice date.
We offer secure 3D online payment transactions. We accept payments by debit or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay and Paypal. For direct bank transfers, please contact us.
Your privacy is important to us. m-x-home.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell or disclose any information without your prior permission. MX Home uses your information only to periodically inform you of new services/special offers that we think you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive email from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided in our email notifications.
m-x-home does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
All the elements created by MXHOME on the site, Facebook groups and the content of social networks and platforms are protected by French copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that these elements are not protected.
The creations and the brand MX Home are registered and protected by French law and copyright.
Maintains MXhome cushions
1) Outdoor XL Beanbag: Mix 1.5cl of dishwashing liquid with water on a clean cloth and rub gently on the stain. If the stain persists you can remove the outer cover and put it in the washing machine at (30°). Air dry only.
The XL beanbags must be removed from water after each use so it can dry. It is also strongly recommended to rinse it with clear water after each use. If your beanbag is not used, it is important to keep it dry and under a protective cover.
2) Outdoor cushion: Mix 1.5cl of dishwashing liquid with water on a clean cloth and rub gently on the stain. If the stain persists you can wash the entire cushion in the washing machine (30°) in cold water. Air dry only.
3) Velvet indoor cushion: Mix 0.5cl of dishwashing liquid with water on a clean cloth and rub gently on the stain. If the stain persists, you can wash the cushion in its entirety in the washing machine (30°) at cold temperature. Air dry only.
4) Fur beanbags and cushions: We recommend dry cleaning. However, if a stain persists, mix 0.3cl of dishwashing liquid with water on a clean cloth and rub gently on the stain. If the stain does not go away, you can put your cushion or the outer cover of the XL beanbag in the washing machine at 30° cold. Air dry only.
5) Fir fabric: Mix 0.5cl of dishwashing liquid with water on a clean cloth and rub gently on the stain. No washing with a mache possible.
On each of our products there is a zipper (usually on all XL beanbag): A child safety lock is present.
To open your beanbag you will need a paper clip, place the paper clip in the top of the zipper slider and use it to pull the slider up or down on the zipper. SEE PHOTO EXAMPLE HERE
If the beanbag is within the reach of children, it is important to remember to remove the paper clip from the zipper hole when you are finished.
Do not place your beanbag near a fireplace or central heating. Our cushions are neither toys or buoys. Polystyrene beads are dangerous to children if swallowed or inhaled.